Thursday, October 18, 2012

NASHVILLE, TN HELP FOR HOMEOWNERS COMMUNITY EVENT

NASHVILLE, TN | HELP FOR HOMEOWNERS COMMUNITY EVENT

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 | 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET
Nashville Convention Center
Center Exhibit Hall
601Commerce Street, Nashville, TN 37203
Learn about the Making Home Affordable Programs

You can skip this event and come directly to me and I will evaluate you for all of the work-out options. If you are not eligible, I will tell you.  If you are eligible or potentially eligible I will tell you how to improve your chances of getting a workout. I can help you assemble  your work-out package. If you are eligible for the Hardest Hit program, I will serve as your counselor and process your application. There is no charge for our service.


Rod Williams
Senior Housing Counselor
Woodbine Community Organization
222 Oriel Ave., Nashville, TN 37210

Work phone #: 615-850-3453
FAX: 615-833-9727
web site: Woodbinecommunity.org

No comments:

Post a Comment